Dani Williams - Pet portrait
Current turnaround: 3 weeks for image completion
- Select you preferred size above.
- Make payment at checkout.
- For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email high quality portrait picture of your dog to email@example.com (Suggest 3/5 max).
- Details and requirements can be then discussed.
- You will then receive an initial sketch as a digital version to feedback.
- A final digital version will then be shared ahead of shipping.
- Post and Packaging is not included and your art will be shipped on a signed for service. Costs will be added at checkout based on location.
- If you require an additional subject in the same portrait please let us know as this will be an additional £5.
What you will receive:
- An original portrait drawing on quality drawing paper. Please note the final product is not framed.
*** Please Note: All pet portraits have the potential to be made and sold as prints exclusively on FIFI + PASCALE. Please state if you would prefer them not to ***
Dani Williams is an illustrator with a background in zoology and a love of dogs.
She uses watercolour, ink and graphite to create delicate and detailed animal artwork very much influenced by the pets and wildlife she has met. Geometric patterns are used to give her artwork a more contemporary and distinctive feel.
Dani now regularly undertakes pet portrait commissions, working from her home studio near Liverpool.