As avid festival goers we are keen to involve the pup. After some research we bring you the top 5 for this summer....
1) Shrewsbury Folk Festival – 26th - 29th August 2016
A fantastic campsite where you are never more than a few moments from a venue and where you can save places for friends and have your vehicles next to your tent or caravan, not to mention your canine friend. Shewsbury, brings you the very best in folk and is a great one for all the family.
2) Maverick Festival – 1st-3rd July 2016
Maverick Festival, now in its 8th year, takes place at Easton Farm Park, Easton, Woodbridge, in Suffolk from Friday 1st until Sunday 3rd July 2016.
The festival celebrates Americana, Alt-Country, and Roots with music, film, and workshops
3) Doune the rabbit hole - Friday 19th August to Sunday 21st August
Doune the Rabbit Hole is an intimate, independent music & arts festival located amidst the glorious ancient oak trees of the Cardross Estate, near (Scotland’s ONLY) Lake of Menteith, in Stirlingshire. We started life in 2010, at a site near the town of Doune (hence the name!) and for the last 6 years have been celebrating the very best of Scotland’s independent/DIY arts scene alongside amazing international guests.
4) Standon calling festival - 29-31 JULY 2016
Standon Calling is a small annual music festival held near the village of Standon Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, in the grounds of private residence Standon Lordship. It is an unsponsored, themed boutique festival which grew from a birthday barbecue into an annual public event.
5) DogFest - June - 18 - 19th Cheshire and 25 - 26th WindsorIn both Cheshire and Windsor, DogFest celebrates everything that is special and life changing about having a dog in the family. It's the a great day out for you and your family.